OLAY lotion Hydratante | olay face cream | olay body lotion | olay face moisturizer,

Olay sensitive skin moisturizer 

OLAY lotion Hydratante , Sensible




the Oil of Olay products and I say all of a layout of habit and a lot of people still call it Oil of Olay but technically the company is called Oil of Olay it goes

way back I think it goes back probably to the 1950s or so I think I'm pretty

darn sure actually might be in the 40s but anyhow it's been around forever this

is something I used about 3 or 4 years ago there was a reason I stopped using

irritated my skin it caused me to break out it calls me skin irritation.

calls me redness it did not agree with my skin it caused me a tingly burning

sensation and anyhow I had hopes that maybe the product had been improved upon maybe reformulated you know ingredients rearranged new formulation new something so I went back and I thought yeah I'm gonna go back and start trying some products that I used to use so it's been about three or four years good reason I stopped using it I had the same reaction to this and I had been so hopeful because I had wanted it to work you know I wanted to really find something that's economically affordable something I

could issue is regularly I can use daily something to maybe replace some of the

products that I've been using that or so pricy that cost a lot you know I mean

honestly, money is not an issue for me especially on hair care and skincare

but you know I know you know what I mean I like to spend money on other things so to speak okay so this one we take the exact name comes in this traditional-looking pink box this is the Olay 24-hour hydration Olay moisturizing



lotion this is the sensitive skin formula this comes in a six fluid ounce

bottle like this and I believe I back in the day I believe like in the 40s and 50s this

stuff used to come and it used to be pinker if you look like vintage

photos and things like that are vintage television commercials it was more open and color and it actually came in a glass bottle and had the black looking

black looking lid with the pretty lady you know like touching her face or

splashing her face imprinted on there anyhow yeah just did not work for me I tough this out I used it for two weeks I do have dry sensitive skin I honestly

found it did very little hydrating very little in the hydration department not

at all a mullion enough for me not hydrating enough definitely not

moisturizing enough for my skin but not to mention I got skin irritation I got

the redness I got tightness totally irritated my skin and as well as my neck

my decollate and my décolletage and I was actually after 2 week period totally

wrecking my skin with this and I was totally expecting my skin to break out I

did not get break out but I was expecting it I was expecting a lot of

breakout down on my necklet my decollate and my décolletage neck area

jawline and all that because years ago when I did use this product that was the

the outcome of it I get a lot of breaking out breakouts down under my jawline and

down my just totally down my neck to my collarbone area so two weeks I pulled

off the job stop using this, okay you know I will say this if this is your

favorite moisturizer for your face and it works for you.




Comments